The Autism Treatment Center is seeking an individual to work full time as a Behavioral Support Aide in the ATC Dallas Day-School Program. This person will provide supports in education, social interactions, activities of daily living, and transitions to attain functional academic and community independence. Interested candidates must have a desire to work in the field of autism and be willing to go through behavioral and educational autism specific training via a variety of clinical staff. Experience working with school age (early childhood to graduation) is a plus.
- Assist the classroom teacher in implementation of academic and behavioral IEPs.
- Adherence to individual program plans developed by ABA or Behavior Manager.
- Implement program strategies in a variety of settings.
- Data collection and assist with reports.
- Communicate in a clear and professional manner.