Autism Treatment Center is currently seeking a full time Teaching Assistant to work in our TEA accredited year round school in San Antonio. Qualified applicants will demonstrate the ability to work with children's challenging behaviors and deliver instruction to achieve educational goals and objectives. Small teacher to student ratios, competitive benefits, positive work setting and continual education in ABA await you. Come join our growing team of professionals and help us make a difference in the lives of children with special needs. Shift is Monday - Friday 8am - 4pm.
- Strong desire to apply a behavioral approach to teaching/coaching
- High school diploma or GED
- Must pass the pre-employment process
- Must have a good work history Must have a valid Texas Driver's license
- Must be at least 21 yrs old
- Experience working with teenagers and/or adults with special needs